Football is in the air!
- Arrive 3 to 4 hours before the game
- Fly a flag so friends can locate you
- Decorate your tailgate site
- Meet your tailgate neighbors
- Leave the area clean
- According to the American Tailgaters Association, 30% of tailgaters never see the inside of the stadium.
- The first inter-collegiate tailgate party was in November 1869, when Rutgers played Princeton.
- Bottle opener and corkscrew
- Trash bags for clean-up
- Paper towels, plates, napkins and utensils for serving
- A slicing knife and cutting board
- Meat thermometer
- Foil, plastic wrap and re-sealable bags
- A "tailgate tablecloth"
- Extra cooler and ice
- Frozen bottles of water (You can use less ice in the cooler)
- First Aid kit
- Chairs, tables, and blankets
- Radio or TV to hear the play-by-play
Southern Recipe Pork Rind PizzaNumber of Servings: 16
12 oz of Southern Recipe Pork Rinds – Original Flavor
5 large eggs
3 cups, divided, Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese
8 oz Cream Cheese
15 jumbo Black Olives
50 grams Green Olives
.75 cup, chopped sweet bell peppers
5 serving bag pepperoni
Crush Southern Recipe Pork Rinds fine, mix with eggs, cream cheese, and 2 cups cheese. Cook in oven 300 degrees till lightly browned. Let cool in fridge, or you can freeze crust. If frozen, thaw and top, cook in medium oven till cheese is bubbly and peppers are cooked to your preference. Makes 2 9x13 pans, 8 slices each.